Connect any uncrewed
drone, rover or vessel
Cloud Ground Control is a state-of-the-art cloud based ground control station.
Connect DJI drones via the CGC Pilot app or any other vehicles using the CGConnect micro 4G/5G modem. Login via a web browser to view and control your fleet.
CGC enables the use of almost any brand and combination of uncrewed drones, ground rovers and surface vessels. With the Cloud Ground Control platform, vehicles operate in tandem, communicating as a collective to central command.
How does this benefit you?
- Streamlines operations
- Improves transparency and coordination
- Reduces costs
- Maintains compliance obligations
- And optimises mission outcomes.
without compromising control
Cloud Ground Control is equally suited for monitoring a single vehicle or an entire fleet. In fact it enables the live streaming of telemetry, video and payload data for up to 1000 vehicles at the same time.
Of course the larger the operation, the greater the risk. Rest assured with CGC, operational control is only ever a click away. Offering an extra layer of security, CGC enables the easy transfer of control between pilot and central command through the platform's online interface, enabling remote operation of a gimbal, camera or any other accessory.
Leverage Cloud Ground Control to enhance your situational awareness, correct mistakes in the field and avoid costly and time consuming reruns.Contact us to learn more
the CGC Pilot app
Download the CGC Pilot app to connect your DJI drone.
Compatible with Android and iOS devices.
CGConnect is a stand-alone onboard micro-cellular modem. Simply plug it into your MAVLink compatible device to view and control your mission via a web browser.
Operate with confidence, enjoy uninterrupted connectivity and maintain the integrity of your fleet with CGConnect’s robust and reliable platform.
- Remotely control fleet from a user friendly dashboard
- Monitor over 1000 vehicles from anywhere in the world
- Receive real-time location, attitude, sensor and feature data
- Monitor cellular signal quality
- Switch between pilot and fleet view or viewing optical and thermal data
- Control payload gimbal and camera
- Easily transfer vehicle control between pilot and mission commander
- View video with no perceptible delay with latency speeds under 200 milliseconds
- Automatically collect, process and archive data in the cloud
- Access and share video and data with colleagues and customers
- Store images in picture gallery
- Automatically generate detailed flight logs
- View, export and share alarms and incidents
- Manage administration of pilot accounts
- Maintain audit readiness
- Applies AES 256 military grade end-to-end encryption & security practices
- Employs cellular connectivity authentication
- Offers direct VPN access
- Integrates with existing security systems
02. Autopilot support
- MAVLink (all px4 versions)
- DJI support via mobile app for Android & iOS devices
03. Compatible cameras
- USB video cameras
- GoPro Hero 8-10 over USB
- RTSP network cameras
- HDMI output camera
- H264, H265
Cloud Ground Control is a product of Advanced Navigation.
Anticipating exponential growth in drone applications, Advanced Navigation created Cloud Ground Control to enable fleet operations to be executed, monitored and managed at scale, in real-time.
Advanced Navigation is a supplier to some of the biggest companies around the world including NASA, Airbus, Boeing, Tesla, Google, Apple and General Motors.
Keeping beaches safe
Little Ripper uses CGC to monitor and control over 100 drones simultaneously.
“Cloud Ground Control has allowed us to gain better insights of what is happening on our beaches so our teams can make more informed decisions in emergencies.”Jason YoungCEO, Ripper Corporation